Sunday, August 11, 2013

Setting Myself Free and Taking the Baby Steps.

As a person, one thing I was looking for is the feeling of content and happiness. It's that feeling that could make my heart flutter and be the reason for my to be strong. I thought that having the money and ability to purchase all the things you want is enough for me to stay in a company. Guess I was wrong. Deeply WRONG. Hence, staying for the same company for the length of 2 years and 5 months was disregarded.
I decided to leave Sykes and search for a new career path this year. Due to the management issues and such, it made me leave and caused too much sorrow in me.

Am not really sure what is and what is not waiting for me out there. I just don't want to set to much expectations and just give my best shot in everything I do. Part of having a new job is having new people around me, so much for building ties with them. But as far as I know, it would be much better to keep myself a lil bit less personal and attached with them. I just don't want my emotional self hinder my career path again.

So many interesting people i was able to meet now. Happy to meet and get to know them too.

  




No comments:

Post a Comment